I CAN’T FIGURE OUT HOW TO SET UP MY TEAM PAGE!
Check out the video above for a complete walk-through. If you have already seen the walk-through video and are still experiencing difficulties, please follow these basic intructions:
- Mouse over your profile picture and select Create a Team from the drop down menu;
- Give your team a name by clicking on the TEAM NAME tab and typing it into the PAGE TITLE box. Then press SAVE CHANGES;
- Click on ADD ELEMENT and select TEAM INFO BLOCK, and select your country and language. This allows you to add players to your team.
- Click on ADD ELEMENT again, and this time add a GAME BLOCK. The games you add to your GAME BLOCK are the only ones that your team will be able to participate in tournaments for.
And there you have it. Following these instructions gives you the bare minimum you need to create a team and compete in the RGL. Game On!
IT WON’T LET ME JOIN A TOURNAMENT!
- Be sure your team page has a games block selected when you edit your page. You can only play in tournaments for the games your team is actively competing in.
- Only the person who has created the team page can join the tournament. If you want this changed to another player, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or talk to our management team on our Discord.
ALL HOPE IS LOST!
- If you’re still experiencing difficulties, have no fear. Just click that Tweet button up top and let us know what’s going on!