League Gameplay Format
Choose a team
1. Teams are required to register every week by Thursday at 10:00 PM MST to ensure a spot in the weeks league play. Schedules will be listed Friday by 10 PM MST.
2. Registered teams will be randomly placed in pools of four.
3. Each team will play every other team in their pool once, for a total of three matches each. League matches will be best of three, with the game-type rotating each week.
4. At the end of the tournament, teams will be awarded points based on how they place in their pool. 20 points for 1st place, 15 points for 2nd place, 10 points for 3rd place, and 5 points for 4th place. Ties will be resolved using map count, then head to head.
5. At the end of the season, the top 10 teams will be set in a double elimination Battle for the Relentless Cup Tournament. Seats will be assigned based on placement at the end of league play. The final tournament will be Best of Five.
6. League play will use CWL Variant Rule Set. This rule set will be monitored and updated every Friday as needed.
7. Maps and Modes will Update each week on Friday at 9PM MST.
8. The hosts will be in this order:
- Team 1 vs Team 2 – 1 hosts 1 & 3
- Team 3 vs Team 4 – 3 hosts 1 & 3
- Team 1 vs Team 3 – 3 hosts 2 & 3
- Team 2 vs Team 4 – 2 hosts 1 & 3
- Team 1 vs Team 4 – 4 hosts 1 & 3
- Team 2 vs Team 3 – 2 hosts 2 & 3
9. Team captains are responsible for keeping their teams informed regarding the dates and times they will be playing. Schedules will be posted each Thursday at 11 PM MST For Saturday’s League Play. Game time is every Saturday, starting at 6PM MST.
10. Pool Managers will be posted along with the schedule. Captains will be required to direct message their team’s score to their pool manager at the end of each match.