PLEASE READ THE RULES AND FORMAT CAREFULLY
WELCOME TO THE FREE PASS SEASON 2 PRESENTED BY THE RGLeague
SETUP FOR THIS EVENT MUST BE FOLLOWED TO ENTER
CREATE YOUR TEAM ON THE WEBSITE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HIT THE GREEN ICON IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER AND ASK FOR ASSISTANCE.
HAVE ALL YOUR TEAM PLAYERS JOIN YOUR TEAM- ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ON YOUR TEAM
ON YOUR TEAM PAGE POST YOUR GAMER TAGS FOR EVERYONE
YOUR ROSTERS ARE ALLOWED TO CONSIST OF 8 PLAYERS IN THE FREE LEAGUE
ONLY THE 8 PLAYERS IN YOUR ROSTER CAN COMPETE, ALL 8 PLAYERS MUST BE JOINED ON YOUR TEAM ON THIS WEBSITE TO COMPETE.
A SCHEDULE WILL BE GENERATED ONCE THE EVENT STARTS ON APRIL 26TH, MATCHES WILL NEED TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN 4 DAYS BEFORE YOUR NEXT ONE BECOMES ACTIVE, THEREFORE YOU PLAY A BEST OF 5 EVERY 4 DAYS.
IF YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR MATCH COD CASTED PLEASE CONTACT US BY THE GREEN ICON IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT WITH 24 HOURS NOTICE, WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO SUITE YOUR REQUEST.
CWL RULES APPLY
WE FOLLOW GAs WHICH ARE LISTED AT THE END, ONLY GAs LISTED ARE THE GAs WE FOLLOW.
ROUNDS ARE BEST OF 5
SEEDING- 1 BEING THE HIGHEST AND 100 BEING THE LOWEST
HIGHEST SEED HOSTS 1-3-5
NON HOST TEAM SELECTS MAP
• Lag- if you are having lag issues with lag we will need 30 seconds of footage captured and sent in a DIRECT MESSAGE to the GREEN ICON on the bottom Right of your screen., please include names of teams involved and a description, if we deem Lag to be a issue the Map will be replayed.
• If any player Lags out in SnD, The round is to be completed , then players are to exit the match and start a new round while continuing off from their previous score, if a team has streaks and the opposing team lags a player out the team with score streaks adds a win point to their side when they restart, not unless the win point would result in winning the round, in this case the round will restart keeping the score before the player lagged out.
• If a player Lags out in a Control round and the round wins does not exceed 3 in score difference the Control round must restart at, if the rounds is greater than 3 between teams the team who’s player lagged out must continue to play through while their player try’s to rejoin.
• If any player Lags out in HardPoint and there is a difference of 80 points in the score the round must be played through.
• Ending the game because of lag without following the above formats will result in a forfeit.
• If a player Lags out intentionally or would to leave the game, please contact us by using the GREEN ICON ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF YOUR SCREEN, please have video proof or a screen capture so we can determine the proper call.
• If a team requests to do a host test it is required by the hosting team to do so before any round, by the way of a 90 second FFA match, if the PING is over 90 the host team is required to switch host if requested by the non hosting team.
• Teams are allowed a 10 minute time out between matches any more and it will result in a forfeit please have proof to submit.
. • If a player continues to lag out the team can choose to bring in the sub or play a player down.
SUBS- THE ROSTER YOU START YOUR BEST OF 5 WITH IS THE MATCHES ACTIVE ROSTER, YOU ARE ALLOWED 1 SUB TO CHANGE UP, ONCE ONE ROSTER MOVE HAS BEEN MADE IT CANNOT BE CHANGED AGAIN, IF SOMEONE WERE TO LAG OUT THE TEAM WHO ALREADY USED A SUB COULD NOT BRING IN ANOTHER SUB, THEY WOULD NEED TO PLAY A PLAYER DOWN OR RE CONNECT WITH THE PLAYER WHO LAGGED OUT.
THERE IS ONE MATCH EVERY 4 DAYS IT WILL HAVE A SET SCHEDULE ONCE THE EVENT STARTS ON APRIL 26TH AT 7PM MST, THIS MATCH HAS 4 DAYS TO HAVE A SCORE SUBMITTED, IF BOTH TEAMS CANNOT MEET THE MATCH WITHIN 4 DAYS THEY ARE BOTH AT A LOSS AND NO ONE WILL GET POINTS, IF ONE TEAM DOES NOT RESPOND TO SCHEDULING A MATCH THEY WILL BE AT A FULL LOSS TO THE MATCH, PROOF OF 3 MESSAGE REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN, MESSAGE REQUESTS MUST BE MADE THROUGH THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK IN A DIRECT MESSAGE, I SUGGEST TO DO THIS VIA A MESSAGE AND NOT A AUDIO CHAT AS THIS WILL NOT BE ELIGABLE AS PROOF, IF BOTH TEAMS CANNOT COME TO TERMS ON A TIME TO PLAY THEY BOTH ARE AT A LOSS AND GO ON TO THE NEXT ROUND WHEN IT COMES UP AT THE 4 DAY MARK.
POINTS ARE 1 POINT FOR PLAYING AND 3 FOR A WIN EVERY LOSS IS A MINUS 1.
SOCRES ARE TO BE REPORTED BY PLACING A 1 IN THE BOX FOR A WIN, WE DO NOT WANT WANT THE ACTUAL SCORE SUBMITTED OF THE MATCH, JUST A 1 FOR THE WINNER AND A 0 FOR THE LOOSER.
The following things are banned from use in game. GUNS: Rampart, Auger, Swordfish, ABR, Mozu, Combat knife. GEAR: Equipment charge, Comsec device, Body armor. EQUIPMENT: Combat axe, Molotov. STREAKS: Thresher, Attack chopper, Gunship. Specialist: Sensor dart, Grapple (Only banned in SnD), Seraph (Completely banned), EMP nades. ATTACHEMENTS: Double Stock
BEST OF LUCK